Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fantasy Creature

Juz submit the Hybrid(juz a photo manipulation only), and my theme is Fantasy Creature, below is the pic that i use part of gundam model kits to composite with the ppl, use the same way as DG does before, haha


Mermaid, my 1st Hybrid done in 2 day


2nd is Centaur, i more like this than others



Medusa, thx for Wenny that willing to share their photo to me, really appeciate, but my composition skill not good enough, so hope u wont scold me, really paisei



Last 1 is Angel, use Elena's head to composite with the hot gal's body, also thx to Elena that share the photo to me



Next week still have cyber law's mid term and Web's layout gonna post at blog, haiz...... No time to start my FYP, cham.......

9 comments:

TAAVEEKUN PERAK said...

sexy,amazing,cool blog.tq

jacob said...

OMG! ur works r amazing...Keep up ur good work!

藍空 said...

thx, dude

Hon Mun said...

lolol nice work fai fai... last picture zhadou, why not put ah kit body? :P

藍空 said...

thx, hon mun, if put ah kit de body, sure nid to repeat liao, XD

KIT@kenn0202 said...

=.="
put my body into elena head became wat ar munster
if put ah fai body to centaur ther mai yeng lor
became old centaur

藍空 said...

then i should put ur body combine with elena head 1st, c hw hw effective of the photo,haha

X ''Don' T'' X said...

lol...
i sure will like it...
good job!!

藍空 said...

thx, wenny, thx for sharing the photo to me